Sunday, September 26, 2004
@NB
It was 7 mths ago when I last went NB to chiong. It was Hall's bash then. Last night I was at NB with Sarah. We were invitied by Kel cos it's Alex's bdae. They opened 2 bottles of liquor. The first drink was mixed by the waiter so it wasnt very strong. The second drink was mixed by Kel so it's very strong. Well self confession time: I went to the toilet twice to "hug the toilet bowl". When I looked at myself in the mirror, I was as red as a lobster. Yes...If you had been drinking with me often, you should know how I looked then. I made Sarah worry for me. It's ok...I felt fine after vomitting. Hee...No one was dancing on the dance floor then. So Sarah and me went the dance floor only after there were some people. We were soon joined by Kel n WH. WH is so...Reminds me of Fred. Sarah will agree with me that he's so ...Then their friends came too. Kel went to get more drinks for us. Ha...I rejected the offer k...Cos I know my limit. Anything more and I'll be spouting nonsense already. Wan Ting and Sok Yuin can vow for it. Haha...I prefer retro. Yes...I was jumping and screaming when the DJ played my favourite songs. "It's my life, Love in the first degree, Square room, etc..." I even went to request for "A little respect" but it never came. Not even "Together forever". Anyway was I so happy or was I very high or was I running away fr...I could find myself smiling away...Ask Sarah lor...We were enjoying ourselves. Alex was a great dancer. He entertained us with his funny moves across the platform. Kel and WH did some indecent acts lor so we called them gays. In turn, Sarah and me were being called lesbians. We danced till 3am with breaks in between. I was very tired lor or is age catching up on me? Well I must admit that I havent been dancing so much for a long time. Can I take this as a great workout???
Supper was bah ku teh at a coffeeshop. Initially, there were only Sarah and me. Then WH came along with his friends. Ha...someone was rather excited about it. (You make a guess lor).
Oh yah xin was at NB too. I had a missed call from her cos I left my handbag in the locker and I only realised it when I was in the car. The world is so small. Though we were in the same place yet we didnt see each other. Xin claimed that she had this guts feeling that I was at NB too so she called me. Can you believe that it's so qiao??? Eh dun have the idea that I club often lor. Haha...
Reached home at 4am. This blog entry was supposed to be completed then but after blowing dry my hair, I went to lala land. Sarah was right. I couldnt complete it.
Thx for the ride home, Gavin. "Mum", your bf is so nice. So paiseh always having to trouble the both of you.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
10:14 pm
__________________________________________